• Question: As a resident of Vermont, where can I obtain a criminal history check for a travel visa?
    By anonymous
    Apr 03, 2015
  • Question: Declaration of marriage week 1982
    By igggie
    Feb 06, 2016
  • Question: Who was in jail from Sept 21 until Oct 4?
    By anonymous
    Oct 06, 2012

    You will need to look into local police records for arrest requests. Statewide authorities have access to arrest information for themselves, but do not offer them to the public. The department of public safety allows for criminal record checks. If the arrest is recent, there are police logs online which show their detainees. One place many don’t check which doesn’t cost anything is the state of Vermont’s department of corrections. If there was a conviction and sentenced in Vermont, this search can help, which also means there are court records with more information. The Vermont Judiciary offers a criminal record check for a fee, it can be requested with an online form, but it must be turned in at the court’s public service counter or by mail only. There are court and attorney service companies which can deliver the form, there’s no signature line in this form.

    By admn1
    Feb 10, 2015

  • Question: I live in Vermont and have a bench warrant issued for me because I have not been able to pay my fines, What do I do?
    By colby
    Aug 16, 2012

    Certain city, county or state websites have services and information regarding traffic and citation issues. Courts and law enforcement can also have links in regard to traffic.

    By wrtr
    Sep 25, 2012